Library issue adding a new album

It is not possible to add a new album to to my library (+add to library). I simply do not obtain the album is added to my library or sometime after a couple of of seconds I have the message “… It takes too long to add the album, Roon will try to add the album to the background”

I use Tidal

Hello @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO, and thanks for your report! Are you able to get the albums in you click “Sync Library Now” under “Settings >Services > TIDAL”?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks
I can “sync library” because the time on the clock [quote=“nuwriy, post:3, topic:113657, full:true”]
Hello @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO, and thanks for your report! Are you able to get the albums in you click “Sync Library Now” under “Settings >Services > TIDAL”?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
[/quote]

I can sync the library in Tidal because the time is changing on the clock, but nothing is changing in the library operating , I am still not able to add new albums.

*my Core is a Intel NUC with 64GB SDD, Roon 1.7 built 555
*Remote is a Huawei tablet with Android, Roon 1.7 built 571

• LAN via Cisco Catalyst 3550, Wifi for remote via Cisco WAP 581
  • using headphones via OPPO UDP205(LAN from Core)
  • play music via DAC equipped with Combo 384 Amanero card(USB from Core)
  • I also have a NAS Qnap but most of the time it is switched off.
  • my library is only from Tidal, actually there are 105 albums
    *I bachup to Dropbox

By the way I can add an album to a Playlist but not in the Library
Regards

Hello @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO, and thanks for your feedback! Could you please update your core to 571 as well to match the remotes and connect the core directly to the router via Ethernet and see if you still have this issue? Thanks!

Hi, thanks. Core and remote updated at same level… Now no issues regarding the library. Thanks for supporting me. By the way it was so simple…

Hello @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO, glad things are working again! Please let us know if you have further issues.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.