I can “sync library” because the time on the clock [quote=“nuwriy, post:3, topic:113657, full:true”]
Hello @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO, and thanks for your report! Are you able to get the albums in you click “Sync Library Now” under “Settings >Services > TIDAL”?
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.
Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.
I can sync the library in Tidal because the time is changing on the clock, but nothing is changing in the library operating , I am still not able to add new albums.
*my Core is a Intel NUC with 64GB SDD, Roon 1.7 built 555
*Remote is a Huawei tablet with Android, Roon 1.7 built 571
- LAN via Cisco Catalyst 3550, Wifi for remote via Cisco WAP 581
- using headphones via OPPO UDP205(LAN from Core)
- play music via DAC equipped with Combo 384 Amanero card(USB from Core)
- I also have a NAS Qnap but most of the time it is switched off.
- my library is only from Tidal, actually there are 105 albums
*I bachup to Dropbox
By the way I can add an album to a Playlist but not in the Library