Library losing albums

Yesterday I noticed that my complete Rodney Crowell library was lost! It was a mix of Tidal and downloaded albums on my NAS. In the Tidal section some of his later albums was also missing there. After about an hour 4 albums came up. Scrolling through “ overview” I found two albums missing in the library. I scrolled back a little over a year. Also if I scroll “ albums” I find the missing albums, but not under Rodney’s library.
What’s going on?

I’ve moved your post to the Support forum, and flagged the support team with this: @support.

At a guess, it sounds as though some metadata has been updated, which may have caused Roon to classify the albums differently in your collection.

Hello @bigj,

Can you please post some screenshots and examples of albums that were missing? Are the missing albums that appeared again only from your NAS or did TIDAL albums appear as well? Please let me know when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

They’re all back. Both from NAS and Tidal.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know @bigj,

If you see this behavior again please note the exact local time in your country (ex. 12:11PM) and we can take a look at the diagnostics from your machine.

Thanks,
Noris