Library not updating

My library has not updated for several days. Added albums not showing up. This is occurring at all endpoints.

The upper right circle has been spinning the whole time. when I click on it, the Library settings progress has been stuck at the same point.

Moved to @support.

Have you tried any troubleshooting like rebooting everything?

Hi @Ben_Kanspedos,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Have you made sure that you are using the latest Roon build for both your Core and Remotes? You can check this under Roon Settings -> About and I would make sure it says build 571 for both.

Thanks for the replies everyone

My music is on a Synology NAS. My core is installed on a sonic Transporter i5
I access from multiple PCs and my Android phone. And on all devices my library is not updating.
I have “Cleaned up Library” in settings, and cleared image cache

It seems the “applying Library Settings” is stuck in process some how. Not sure how to refresh that.
updated, 571 on both

Thanks!

Update: I figured out how to reboot my core, and that seemed to fix it. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi @Ben_Kanspedos,

That’s fantastic news, thanks for the update!
If you run into any other issues, please do let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.