Library scanning wont stop with v 1.8

Taiko Extreme / room v 1.8 (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Hi

I have upgraded to v 1.8 and placed a few ore music files on the system . Since then the library adding music says of 40 trcks 40 added, 0 identified but then the process goes on and wont complete. Continues even with a server restart

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

fiber to a melco switch which connects to a linksys velop system

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

usb to a ch precisoin dac

Description Of Issue

as above

Have you rebooted the core PC ?

Usually clears that

yes i have and the client software as well . still happens. it just resets the adding files to library and then it always at stuck at adding 40 files which doesnt progress on. is there a file somewhere i can upload so someone can tell me what is preventing it from completing it’s task? ta

This is in the support section so @support will contact you and probably require logs

Chances are you have a dodgy file that Roon can’t import, that’s probably why a reboot normally works

One last ditch effort before they get there is to restart everything literally turn the whole lot off wait 5 minutes

Then starting with your modem, router etc then leave it a few minutes to get all connections before restarting the PC

Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.