Limiting Roon Radio

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus Plus.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Nucleus connected to Meridian 818v3 and ATC 150 Speakers.

Description Of Issue
When I play radio stations it plays and then comes up with error message + stops playing - limiting Roon radio to library. It worked fine for months and nothing has changed except maybe update to Roon. The issue has only started

Hi @Thomas_Logan,

How are you starting Radio? Directly from an album? Are you letting the queue finish and then it starts?

Is this happening every time you start Radio?

Hi Dylan,
I too have had intermittent issues over probably the last two months? I have seen several posts from others and statements that issues were identified and addressed, but keeps happening for me. All the latest builds running.

Have seen this again tonight.

First time for me too tonight - Roon Radio limiting itself to my Library even though its not checked in the 3 dots selection.
I havent changed anything, any ideas?

Music doesnt stop in my case, continues to play random picks from my Library.

Same here. Everything was working fine for weeks - then just a few hours ago it stopped working. Tried rebooting the Roon Nucleus+, no luck. Also tried different songs/albums (one thread recommended Abbey Road which I tried) and didn’t work.

I decided to try to go in and logout of Tidal under services and then log in. That solved my problem - the radio seems to be working again. Give it a shot if you haven’t tried that yet.

1 Like

Thanks @jager.
For me it didnt work simply by logging out and back into Tidal.
I needed to stop the track I was playing, clear the Queue History, log out and back in to Tidal and now it functions not limiting to my Library.
Normal service has been resumed :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.