Linn stopping at the end of a track again (Linn Klimax DSM) [Ticket In]

Hello @Jay_Whyatt & Others following this thread,

We are actively working on this ticket and progress has recently been made as per @Fernando_Pereira . As per policy, I can’t comment on when the ticket will make it into the stable build of Roon, but we are working on this issue, thanks for your patience!

Hi there. I also have this issue. Streaming to Linn devices stops at end of track/ doesn’t progress to next track. The fault is random/ intermittent. Does not occur streaming to other devices. Is this still being looked at? Many thanks.

I’ve been providing logs to @noris to help debug this. Roon updates in the last few months have made it less frequent, but not totally gone. Curiously, I’ve never had it with the 2021 Klimax DSM, only with with the older Klimax, and very occasionally with the Selekt hub that I replaced with the 2021 Klimax. I’m currently not experiencing the problem at all with the older Klimax, but in my experience, it could come back after the next Linn firmware update, and only disappear after some later Roon update. Very strange, but it seems that both the buggy state and the correct state are somehow “sticky” and the overall combination may flip between correct and buggy when either server or endpoint are updated.

1 Like

Hi @Dafydd_Waters ,

Thanks for the additional report, as Fernando mentioned, we are still looking into this. Can you please provide some details regarding your setup and a set of logs?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

You can access Roon logs by using these instructions, please let us know the exact local time + date + track you have the issue with and upload a set of logs here after:

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/8i5239cc05950ac07456889838d9319545a82/external

Thank you!

I have had this issue very infrequently with the 2021 Klimax.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.