Linn stops at end of track

3 posts were split to a new topic: iPhone displays previous track

Hi @QuinnT,

Thanks for letting me know those timestamps, I have re-activated diagnostics for your account and logs should be delivered once your Core is next online. Once these are received, I will be attaching them to the investigation.

Do note though that investigations such as these may take some time due to the collaboration between Roon and Linn. I will let you know as soon as we have further news, thanks in advance for your patience here!

@noris, it happens again, it stops just very near end of the track while there are some more tracks remaining.

Local time is 10:38 PM PST (San Francisco CA), date: Oct 2nd 2019.

Hi @QuinnT,

Thanks for that additional information. I can confirm that the diagnostics from your machine have been received and have been passed on to the technical team for this investigation. At the current time, there is no need to share additional timestamps. Once I have any further news or information needed for the investigation I will be sure to let you know, thanks!

Thanks @noris, ack’ed.

1 Like

It happened again this AM, restarting the Roon Server, switching to different machine did not help it. So I rebooted the linn, and it seemed to fix it. :slight_smile:

I also suffer from this problem with a Klimax DSM. I use ROCK on NUC 8i5. It is an intermittent problem. Fortunately, for long periods there are no issues. Then every now and again the player will freeze at the end of a track. It usually takes a couple of skip forwards, stop and starts, or starting the next track by manually moving the cursor to get things going again. Once it starts happening maybe two or three tracks are affected. It has happened with tracks from attached USB storage and streamed from Qobuz.

1 Like

Hi @QuinnT/@Newton_John,

Thanks for the additional info. We are still investigating this behavior and have an open ticket regarding this, however, it looks like there have been no new updates to it at this time.

1 Like

Thanks, Noris

It’s not a big deal for me, but, after seeing this thread, I thought I’d mention it happens for me too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.