List of updates from Roon on 1.8 issues

5 Likes

Thanks Alexander.

Added:

Issues resolved in (Build 763) update:

Removed:

1 Like

I don’t think that 5000 tracks shuffle issue was resolved. It’s still 5000. And now from any screen, even from tags and genres.

1 Like

Thanks SuedKiez.

Removed:

@Alexander_Bashlaev Thanks.

From what I’ve read the main issue has been resolved: the shuffle is now random and not just the first 5k tracks of the active sort.

If Roon responds with actionable feedback to the other concerns I’ll happily add it to the list.

1 Like

Repeating from upthread for visibility.

1 Like

Added:

3 Likes

Added:

Focus>Release Date>‘View More’ not displaying:

Tracks>Focus>Import Date>Not working as expected:

(I think I’m doing this right.)

1 Like

Thanks, Nicholas.

I’ll just hold off adding it to the list until support have confirmed they are working to resolve the issue.

EDIT:

@jtnt

Added:

1 Like

Added:

iOS>Search Bar>Previous search string not highlighted/replaced with new input:

1 Like

Is this one suitable for adding

The CD icons misalignment - Support - Roon Labs Community

2 Likes

Thanks Serk!

Added:

Missing composer information in the notable compositions. A fix has been confirmed

4 Likes

Thanks again. :smiley:

Added:

1 Like

Thanks @Serk_Psora. I appreciate you adding it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New response from Roon on:

iOS>Search Bar>Previous search string not highlighted/replaced with new input:

Updated linked entry to:

1 Like

Roon suffers from a memory leak: over the course of days and weeks, Roon’s memory usage continues to increase further and further. The Roon Team is aware of this issue and confirmed an investigation.

3 Likes

Thanks Alfred.

I did see that response from Roon, but I’m not going to add it to the list as the reports of memory leaks are not specific to 1.8 (as you know they have also been investigated by Roon in 1.7).

Also, while obviously a problem for the users experiencing the issue, it doesn’t seem to be effecting all users of a specific Core configuration that have a report.

Hope that makes sense, but your post itself helps highlight the issue, and I would suggest any other users effected by this issue join your topic to provide Roon with detailed information on their specfic setups, or start their own support topic.

1 Like