Little noise from the speaker

I am using a set of Arise g2 + Vega g2 + Leo gx, and also Roon. Since changing from DSD512 to PCM384, I heard sometimes a little noise from the speaker when playing music. The little noise just like playing a disc that is scratched, or the noise coming from playing vinyl. It is not obvious, but can be heard carefully. I shut down all 3 gears and have a cold start yesterday, but it happens today again. I prove it is not recording problem or problems of file because when I play the file again the noise disappears. Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Hi @Chan_Eric,

Does this appear for all tracks? If not, does it always occur for the same tracks? Or is this a noise that happens sometimes at random regardless of what’s playing?

Can you share a screenshot of the Signal Path for a track that this occurs on?

This is a noise that happens sometimes at random regardless of what’s playing.

Hi @Chan_Eric,

Is there any way you can grab a short recording of the noise? Are all the audio devices in the chain up to date on latest firmware? Does the same noise still happen if you bypass one piece of the chain and go as close to the amplifier as possible with the sound output?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.