Live Radio not in search results + Search Slowness [Fixed - Roon team resolved server issue]

I rebooted my Roon core, restarted the remote, and still, it will not load radio stations or play them. I get an error saying network timeout and to check my internet connection, but Tidal still plays. Yes, everything is wired, no wi-fi involved.

Maybe something at Roon is down right now? My search is also super slow right now.

I have the same recent problem with Roon and a Bluesound speaker. BluOS actually works with the radio stations. Don’t know what the problem is.

Hi @James_I & @Mark_Fink,

Our team has identified a server issue that appears to be affecting Live Radio appearing in search results and search speeds. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

Update — The issue with playing Live Radio should be resolved. Live Radio is not currently appearing in search results and we are working to improve search speeds. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we continue to work on this!

1 Like

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK (reference build) using Roon 1.7 build 537

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ROCK is connected via LAN to the network, USB 3.0 attached HDD drive contains all the music files"
WiFi network is delivered via an ASUS ROG GT-5300 router running both 2.4 and 5Ghz networks for remotes to connect to.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

ultraRendu streamer (wired ethernet), feeding a Chord Dave DAC via USB
I am also running Tidal and Qobuz, the only way to get Search to work is to disable these services.

Description Of Issue

Search simply does not work, it was fine yesterday but today I cannot get Search to return results either when searching for tracks, albums or artists, I tried on many different Roon remotes using Android, iOS and Windows devices, they all behave the same.

Same here. No live radio and also no connection with Tidal “my favorites” en no sync with dowloaded albums on Tidal" fault by loading pages".

Hi @Marc_Kouwenhoven,

Just to confirm, you’re seeing no Live Radio in search results, but are you able to browse Live Radio outside of this and play radio stations okay?

A post was split to a new topic: Tidal" fault by loading pages" when go to my favorites

Hi everyone,

Live Radio should be working and appearing in search results, and search speeds should be back to normal. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we worked to resolve this.

1 Like

Yes seems to work now.

My issue is not with Live Radio, Search overall is not functioning, my original support post was merged into this thread so I take it that the issue might be related…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.