Live radio not stopping

Roon Core Machine

Since the new 2.0 software release I cannot stop playing the live radio function. Whenever I tap on stop playback resumes after a couple of seconds.
The only way to stop Roon is to go on Tidal or my music library and start playing something, then I can stop Roon.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Welcome to the forum.
Just another user here.
Can you please fill in the missing information on your system as without any knowledge it is just guesswork as to what may be happening.

Hey @Lorenzo_Criscuolo,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still running into issues here? If so, I would first start by giving your core and network a hard reboot. As @ged_hickman1 has mentioned, we’ll also need you to fill out the rest of the system info breakdown so we can better help you :pray:

Hi Benjamin, sorry for the delayed response. The problem seems to have been resolved by itself without any intervention. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.