Live radio with incorrect stream

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

PC with a i7 4790k, 32gb of RAM on a 1TB SSD, with Windows 10 Pro 64Bit (ver. 18363.900) and Roon v. 1.7 build 555

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Connected to a 100mb network via wifi with a Archer T2U Plus TP Link network adapter

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

I have an Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt from the PC to a Yamaha AX 396 to a couple of Paradigm Mini Monitor v7

Description Of Issue

On the Live Radio section there’s an Argentine station “La Red AM 910” that has the incorrect stream. I know maybe it’s not important but it’s the radio I work in so it’d be great if I could listen to it via Roon.

Also, and this is not related to the above, i found the instagram link to the band Nightwish to be ioncorrect. Where should I post this,. Is there a way we can contribute to check said links?
Thanks

It certainly is important @macaumetal! We don’t like incorrect streams and I’ve removed that one.

However, I can’t add the correct stream - the station is using a chunked HLS stream which Roon can’t currently deal with. I can’t find any alternatives.

Apologies.

Regarding the instagram link, add a post in #support:metadata-issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.