Loading home page and searches very slow

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows Pro i7 10XXX

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ADSL ethernet Linsys router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control

Description Of Issue

Just did a search for “Abbey Road” Literally took 70 seconds to come up. Same for the full home page when I open the program. My remote is also a Windows 10 i7 laptop. This shouldn’t be happening. Didn’t happen in 1.7.
My collection is 3200 albums (including Qobuz) and 420000 tracks (including Qobuz).
Something is definitely not right with the search/database function.

Same here…
NUCi7, Rock Server 1.8, build 753

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Server is connected via LAN to a Unifi Switch.

Everything worked fine before 1.8

iMac 4.2Ghz Quad Core i7
40 GB RAM
osx 11.2
Roon 1.8, build 753

ADSL BT Homehub Router

Same issue as above, home screen, search etc all painfully slow. 20-30seconds plus for a simple ‘Davie Bowie’ search.

Sorry for the trouble here! We had so many people all using Roon at the same time that our servers had some trouble keeping up, but things appear to be much better now! If you’re continuing to see any slowness please let us know!

1 Like

Dylan-
Thanks for that. I’d notice the issue was intermittent, so I’d sort of figured that out and actually posted on AS that the issue appeared to be one of overload of your servers due to the update.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.