Local album unidentified (same album on Qobuz and Tidal are identified)

Description Of Issue

I have an album from which the local stored version is not displayed in Roon.
Forced rescan does not help.
I see the Tidal and Qobuz version.
When I navigate to the album with path browser I can play it.
It says unregistered though.
How can I import this album?

How did you get the album, download or rip?

I don’t know anymore, I have the same issue with multiple albums

Hello @Ton_R, can you send me a screenshot of Settings>Storage and a screenshot of one of these issue albums through file explorer/finder?

I just noticed that Roon see this album as 2 separate albums:

Hello @Ton_R,

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

I’d like to recommend looking at a couple of specific examples of tracks that did not get imported into Roon. Are they supported files? Are they showing up in Skipped Files? If it looks like they should be importing, let me know! Screenshots of these files in their storage location would be helpful for discovering what may be happening.

Everything looks fine but some albums just don’t show up.
I managed to load the ‘La bossa’ in the example above in the Library by path search but it still shows up as a separate album in stead of other versions of the Tidal and Qobuz version.
The local file is listed as 'Unitentified" in Roon though and when I try to identify them by pressing the Indentify button the other albums are not found altough they are known in Roon.

Hello @Ton_R, could you show me the tags for that album or check them in software like mp3tag to see if something is in the wrong place?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.