Local albums for Composer found via search, but not listed in Composer's albums

Content you’re reporting an issue with

e.g., 12/16 Bartók library albums can only be retrieved by searching for ‘Bartok’ but don’t appear via My library > Composer > Bela Bartók > Albums in my library. Weirdly, they can also be retrieved by left-clicking the … icon in Composer and choosing View albums in library…

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

no

Is the album identified in Roon?

yes, even the composer and artists are correctly identified

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

local

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

e.g., 12/16 Bartók library albums can only be retrieved by searching for ‘Bartok’ but don’t appear via My library > Composer > Bela Bartók. Weirdly, they can also be retrieved by left-clicking the … icon in Composer and choosing View albums in library… All albums contain the tag COMPOSER: Bartók. I have this issue for many composers (all just LASTNAME).

I can confirm I see exactly the same behaviour. In my case all my composers are tagged [FIRSTNAME LASTNAME], i.e. Béla Bartók, so I don’t think tagging them [LASTNAME] is the issue.

Hi @Henrik_Moebitz,

By using the credit Bartok you have created a unique composer entity in your Library. You’ll need to merge Bela Bartok and Bartok in order to get those albums to display under Bela Bartok.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.