Local files unavailable

Im having the same issue but with my LOCAL files! For some reason my local album says unavailable when I definitely have the tracks in my drive. Is it because it’s trying to match to an online tidal/Qobuz database? (Which they might not be there).

Thanks!

It’d be really helpful if you shared screenshots of an album you’re having a problem with, and also Roon Settings > Storage. Thanks.

Hello! Thanks for the reply and support! So it happens with a few albums that says “track unavailable”, even though it’s on my drive, and in case of an album, there is a Tidal/Qobuz version availabe, so I don’t know why it’s not reading my local files all of the sudden.
What I did notice is that a wheel appeared on the top, “adding music to library” and it just hangs in there. For what it’s worth, my music and server/core is located in a Synology NAS.

screenshots:

Thanks!

Ok, so I reinstalled Roon and hard-reset my Synology drive, and seems like the “unavailable” tag is gone. I can play the files, and in the storage setting, all 12k tracks are back (before it was reading only 7k for some reason).

Hope this helps anyone else who might have this issue.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.