Logging into Qobuz gives network error

I cannot login, via the “services” option, into Qobuz. When I enter my username/password and press “login”, I get this message in a red box: “Network error: Please check your connection”.

I can confirm that Quboz works on my Macbook by using the Qobuz native app.

Running Rock Version 1.6 (build 401).

Update: looks like the problem is not Qobuz specific. The attached screenshot seems to indicate that the ROCK doesn’t have any external network access.

Have you rebooted the rock?

Hi @mpf,

As Ged suggested, I definitely recommend rebooting the Core machine, that will often resolve these types of issues.

If you’re still having trouble, would you kindly describe your networking setup? What networking hardware is in use and how is your Core connected?

I’ve rebooted the ROCK server and also reinstalled server. This hasn’t changed the behavior.

The ROCK server is running on a NUC, connected directly to the router via ethernet. The library is hosted on a Synology NAS, also connected via ethernet to the router.

@support: Is there any other information I can give you to help diagnose the problem? As I mentioned in my earlier post, I’ve rebooted, to no effect.

Hi @mpf,

What is the router that you are using?

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.