Login Loop Issue with Roon on Windows Laptop and Connected Audio Devices (ref#4DPAI5)

Affected Product

Roon

Roon Issue Category

Installation or Setup

Description of Issue

Log in Loop Issue: I use laptop as a Roon core. I’ve just updated Roon, I can’t log in to Roon. When I press log in button, it starts to redirect the log in page again and again.

Roon Core Platform

Windows

Roon Core Specifications

Laptop 12th gen intel, 16 gb ram, Window x64

Connected Audio Devices

Chromecast Audio, ifi Zen stream

Home Network Details

wifi 5g

Screenshot

1 Like

Hey @degboo_KiN,

Ben with support here, thanks for taking the time to write in and I apologize for the delay in getting to your thread.

I was able to pull your account up and see that your core hasn’t been online over the last few days, and that it’s running on an older version of Roon 1.8. This version of Roon isn’t compatible with your other Roon Remote devices that are running Roon 2.0.

A good first step would be to update Roon on your core device. You can do this by downloading the most recent build from our website here:
https://roon.app/en/downloads

With that, if you could please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader that would be helpful.

Thanks! I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.