Login to my TIDAL account

Although I have a working TIDAL account roon refuses to login to my account. Telling me I should have the wrong name and/or password, what isn’t true. Please help.

restart the core / PC/MAC

Doesn’t work.

Hi @Fred_Wieringa,

First, check that your account is still active, as suggested here . In the past we have seen that you may be able to login to the TIDAL account in the TIDAL app, but the subscription itself may not be active therefore cannot connect to Roon.

Are you able to play TIDAL content outside of Roon from this Core?

If you’ve confirmed that your account is active, stop RoonServer on your Core, find your Roon database and delete the tidal_account file (Database > Registry > Core > tidal_account). Once you do this try to login again.

I’ve done everything but still not working.

Hi @Fred_Wieringa,

Thanks for giving that a try. Moving forward, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to verify here, you’re able to login to the TIDAL app and play music without issue?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.