Logitech Squeezebox Radio favorite buttons

Hi, I am using Roon well with a number of endpoints, many of which are Logitech Squeezebox Radios and Squeezebox Booms.

When the Squeezebox device is connected to the Roon server, audio-wise everything is working fine. However, the physical favorites buttons on the devices are disabled.

For this reason alone, I still run a Squeezebox server so that I can walk up to a device and push a button to start music instead of finding my phone, opening the Roon app, navigating a menu, and starting music.

Is there any way we can get the Roon Squeezebox integration to work with these physical favorites buttons?

thanks

1 Like

+1.
I have identical situation. What’s important - my 8-old son usese one of Radios and he uses physical buttons to search library.
Is there any chance to implement this features?

1 Like

I still can’t get the unit to turn off after playing music without hard resetting at the wall. So I wish that button was working too!

Has anyone found a way to preserve the functionality of the favorites buttons on the radio when using Roon? I don’t want to give them up. Thanks