Long access times starting the next track

Roon Core Machine

NUC 7i5BNH ; 8GB RAM ;Linux

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router Fritzbox 7590Ax direct connect, no VPN ; by WiFi connect to Iphone/ IPad to receiver NAD 758

Connected Audio Devices

NAD T758
USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) →

BlueOs

Number of Tracks in Library

Hi,
unfortunately often I have problems with starting Music at the Roon-App. it takes rather long time to give me the full picture on my I-Pad or I-Phone (IOS16), so I have to wait to start a song. Then the Roon Logo is flickering for 20-60sec, after that I can open an Album. Then I am able to play the first song but mostly after the 2nd or 3rd successfull played Song it starts to search the next song for a long while. Sometimes with success to play it, but mostly an info pops up the song is not in Tidal reachable. Then I try to start it again and it works.
Frankly spoken this matter is a no-go especially when I have guests. I already bought a new router AVM FritzBox 7590AX (Mesh) without success. Still I have the same problem.

For me it is really necessary to solve this problem , otherwise I have to giveup Roon and stop the contract. This would be very pitty and I hope there is a solution from your side.

Thank a lot in advance

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.