Los lobos_native sons composer tags

Content you’re reporting an issue with

on los lobos_native sons the per track file credits only list los lobos as composer/artist. these songs are mostly covers and the album composer field correctly lists many composers but none is correlated to specific tracks, which would be great. thx

also, how great is this band? loved them for years, decades… and they never disappoint.

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

no

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

qobuz

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Hello again @dtich!

In this particular case we still have a strong showing of good solid metadata. Writers and composers aren’t always aligned by track in metadata offerings. I’m pretty happy with what we’ve been given here. I agree that more detailed annotation would be great but this is better than we see in many cases.

Another thing to note is that this is still a relatively new release and the metadata provider could get updated information at some point in the future.

As for your other question:

I couldn’t agree more! As you said, they’re reliably excellent performers and rarely ever miss the mark. I can’t remember a single clanger from them.

This Time made a strong impression on me when it was released. I just about wore the ones and zeroes off of that one from playing it so much! :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.