Lose my library every time I shut down

Just had my core laptop back from servicing (needed a BIOS update). Now every time I shut down the computer I lose my library (Synology NAS). When I fire up Roon, it says “This drive is not available. Check the drive or edit this folder if it’s been moved”. I end up having to delete the folder and add it all over again. I use either pathway \DiskStation\music or smb://DiskStation/music and it happens with both (also have username and password). Any help much appreciated! I’m sick of reloading my library every time.

Hi @Terence_Tam ----- Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, I am going to be enabling diagnostics on your account so we can try to get a sense as to why you are experiencing this behavior. Furthermore, may I very kindly ask you for a screenshot of your “storage” tab in the application and a description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

-Eric

Hi @Terence_Tam ---- Hope the holiday season has been treating you and your family well! I wanted to touch base and see if any progress or new observations have been here.

Furthermore, we have enabled a change to your account on our servers that we believe should help with this behavior you are experiencing with the mentioned storage location after reboot. At your earliest convenience would you please re-launch the device hosting your Roon core and let me know if things improve.

Looking forward to your feedback!
-Eric