Losing Album Edits after update

On a recent update I lost all of my album edits. I’ve since redone that work - mostly identifying albums as bootlegs - but I’m hesitant to install the latest update until I know I won’t lose that work again. Can anyone confirm that their album edits have survived the latest update? Thanks!

I have installed every update from 1.7 to 1.8 to 2.0 and everything in between (including EarlyAccess beta versions) and never lost a thing. I do lots of edits in Roon as well. Nor have I ever seen a post about this on the forum (and I read a lot)

Something does not seem to be right for you. I moved your post from #uncategorized to the #support category so that someone from Roon can look at it.

In any case, always have backups, ideally more than one in different places, then you can just restore the backup instead of redoing everything.

Because you posted in #uncategorized you did not see the question template that is shown for new posts in #support. Please fill out the details so that Roon support knows what system they are dealing with. You can copy it from here to a new reply:

Roon Core Machine

<!-- Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) →
<!-- Write below this line →

Networking Gear & Setup Details

<!-- Your network gear (model of routers/switches), if on WiFi/Ethernet, and if you are using a VPN–>

Connected Audio Devices

<!-- Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) →

Number of Tracks in Library

<!–Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks” →
<!–Write below this line–>

Description of Issue

<!–Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated! →
<!–Write below this line–>

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.