Losing connection to Amp/DAC after pausing for a few minutes

Hello

Since updating Roon with the new built from September, I have a message “no audio devices found” once I pause the music. It appears after 5/10 minutes I would say. It looks like a “standby mode” from Roon software.

Sometimes it comes back, sometimes I have to restart Roon Server.

I have Standby-mode on my integrated Amp/DAC but it comes only after 30 minutes and the amp is blinking to show standby mode.

So I believe I can rule-out my amp standby mode.

What could be the root cause and how can I fix this issue?

Thanks for reaching out, @Gigatoaster!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is this something you’re able to disable, just to confirm that this is not affecting things?

Does this happen with all endpoints, or just this one?

Does it appear in Settings > Audio when things are in this state?

Setup:

• Server: MacBook Air mi-2011 connected via USB to Teac AI-503 to KEF R300, music on an external TOSHIBA HDD 2 TB on MacOS 10.12.6 Sierra
  • Client: MacBook Pro 2018 on MacOS 10.13.6 High Sierra or iPhone 6s on iOS 12
  • Number of track: 7409
  • Wifi Asus RT-AC1200G+

Seems to appear on all end points, unable to reproduce though since you answered me.
Will get back to you again if it happens.

Thanks for looking into my issue.