Losing Connection to Core with Nexus 6P

I have the identical problem with my Nexus 6P running Nugat. No such problems on a Samsung tablet and S5 running Marshmellow

1 Like

Hi @Geoff_Bulte — Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and my apologies for the troubles here. Before I collect some logs from you, as I have asked other users on this thread, could you please provide the following information:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better.

2. Can you please provide a description of your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I would like to get a sense of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

3. Have you always encountered this issue with your Roon remote or is this a recent observation that has been made? If this is indeed a recent occurrence, can you think of any changes that may have been made to your setup recently that would have impact on this behavior being noticed?

4. You mention in your report that there are no issues with your Samsung tablet or S5. When the Nexus 6p loses connection with the core, do these other devices stay connected?

5. Have you tried to reinstall the application on your 6p?

-Eric