Losing my Playlists after logging off of Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
I have a “Salk Sound” streamer with SSD drive running on Linux. Every time I log off and then log back in to Roon I lose most of the tracks in my personally created playlists from music on my SSD. Very frustrating and time consuming.

Help! Gotta be an easy fix.

Thanks!

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Frederic_Beever,

When you’re in this state can you share a screenshot of Settings > Audio so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,

Here are the pics you requested. Also, it says I need a software update, can you tell me how to install? Thanks for your help!

Hi @Frederic_Beever ,

Thanks for the screenshot, that looks like you have the latest build installed.

Where are these tracks stored, on the Salk Streamer internal storage? How exactly are you “losing” these tracks, do they disappear from your playlists? Are they still accessible through a manual search?

Please provide network details.

yes, the SSD is an internal drive in the Salk streamer. Losing tracks only happens when I log off and then log back into Roon. Right now I have all the tracks so I don’t want to log off. One time I had 2/3 of the tracks and when I went into the playlists it showed a number of tracks as being “unavailable”. The problem is sporadic.

Oh…haven’t tried a manual search yet.

Thanks

Hi @Frederic_Beever ,

Are you still seeing this behavior on our latest Roon release?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.