Losing output Computer Audio Design CAT WASAPI

It played and now has failed again. First it lost the audio output (Computer Audio Design CAT WASAPI) and now won’t play any Qobuz tracks

Hey Paul, I think you’re dealing with something different than what we were discussion in the other thread, so I split out your post.

Could you start by describing your Roon setup in more detail? You can use this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks!

Hi Kevin - I use a Computer Audio Design CAT transport with Roon. See photo

. That is hard wired into a Virgin Broadband internet. I use an iPad with Roon to control the system.

History - we upgraded to Roon this year and have had no problems. On November 18 It stopped streaming Qobuz. The fix today seemed to be effective but then stopped mid track. I have rebooted both CAT and IPad, and the music is again playing. This instability is entirely new. I hope that helps.

Kevin, seconds later I lost the Audio Output. See the next photo

Add images

Kevin I heard nothing from you. Roon is not playing anything - either Qobuz or my collection on my CAT. Thoughts?