Lost a lot of work!

Here an Excel List from my old playlist wieht 1142 songs - as I wrote they are almost all the same titles - and all of them are playable!?!

this gets stranger and stranger:

After a while there where about 950 titles again playable from the playlist of 1114 songs which i get before after restart from a backup - disconneced from internet - marked all titles from my mediathek and made a new playlist.

So now I tried it again:

• Restart from a backup
  • there are 1114 songs
  • Disconnect Internet
  • Make a new playlist from the 1114 songs
  • Reconnect interent
  • At first all 1114 songs in the playlist are not marked as Not avaiable and i can play them all in roon from qobuz!!!
  • After about half a minute ALL the songs are marked as not avaiable and I can not play them!

So next thing I found out:

• As I wrote all titles in the Playlist from my old Mediathek (1114) are marked as not aviable
  • When I put all songs from my old Playlist with 1142 to my mediathek about 950 titles from my Playlist from my old Mediathek (1114) not any more marked as not aviable - I think this are the matches from songs which are in both playlists.
  • If I clear again all songs from my mediathek all songs from the Playlist from my old Mediathek (1114) are again marked as unaviable
  • Now I have put all songs from all playlists into the mediathek and now there are about 950 titles from the Playlist from my old Mediathek (1114) again aviable.

Hope anything from my last message makes any sense to you and we can fix the problem without again a lot of work from me and without after fixing this happening again!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.