Lost album artwork plus

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos ZenMini into an Exogal Comet

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Spectrum internet, Hard wired to Innuos. Arris router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Run roon through my iMac or my iPhone 11

Description Of Issue

I tried entire reboot including deleting Roon and ALL libraries. When I am in roon, Tidal and Qobuz with artwork. Using my library I see artwork when listed by album. When looking by artist is all a geometric pattern of grays. Same with Composers, but compositions has artwork. This has only become a problem in last week (I have had same system for 1 year or so without this problem) I did upgrade my modem and router as I needed to to get full bandwidth from Spectrum.

ALSO, when I disconnect roon from my innuos (zen mini MKII) I have many more CDs I downloaded into the Innuos library than show up in roon when reconnected. For example, I have 20 Beatles albums on my Innuos, but only 9 show up in Roon. This has been a long standing issue (which I have ignored since these missing albums are available on Tidal/Qobuz)

Thanks for anyone with input!!

BTW same issues on my iPhone 11 Roon App

SORRY to all: I am still having the artwork issues.

I figured out the missing albums, my bad. It was doing things like putting my entire beatles mono collection under just one ‘album’

Sorry for the unnecessary posts

Hello @David_Seltzer,

Glad to see you’ve figured out where your Mono copies went. I often use my own Beatles mono collection as an example for how Roon can make your library more pleasant to navigate vs having 10 versions of Sgt. Peppers hanging around.

That being said, if you wish to create a fully separate album for a copy that Roon has deemed a “duplicate version”, you can do this by clicking the “Remove from duplicates” button in the “Versions” menu:

Regarding your issue with the Artist and composer photos, I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis.

-John

Thank you John!
Yeah, I rather like the bundle as does make easier to manage my large collection.

John,

Hi. Still no artwork on same. Also, I can search on Qobuz and Tidal, but I can’t get any to play. Thoughts??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.