Lost Audio Output via Roon

@Support Roon’s Audio Setting is NAD USB Audio ASIO Driver. Windows 10, Appears to be muted. However all other PC sources work. I have reinstalled Roon, NAD DAC plugin, rebooted PC and the DAC. @support what have I missed? Thanks -G

I see similar behaviour.
My Win 10 Labtop does not recognize any Dac connected via USB.
This is not my Roon Core Machine. It is an i7 machine with 16gig ram and a 500ssd.
I left it there because over the network (RATT or NAA) all works fine. and I use that labtop usually not for listening to Music.
Although other programs (Tidal App, Jriver or foobar) have no USB DAC recognition problem.

Now today I tried to connect an IFI Micro DSD DAC to my Roon core PC (i7-6700,32 gig Ram, Core on SSd) Cuda compatible grafic card. AND: Roon did not play to that DAC. It shows only a Grey out area, where you cant select anything. I tried both driver versions available (2.23 and 2.26)
Again, usually there is no DAC connected here and over the network all runs just fine atm.
Here on the Roon Core Machine Roon plays via the HQP Player and selected Asio driver from IFI.
All other programs just behave normally too.
Shutting down Firewall and Antivirus doesnt change anything.
I admit, its the first time with Roon 1.3 that I try a USB DAC directly.
Never was a problem with 1.2.
@support
any ideas are welcome

3 posts were split to a new topic: Lost Audio Outputs via Roon

The Problem is not the network. All Ok there.
The Problem is the USB recognition on the local PC.
Besides that, all is turned off.