Lost connection with IPAD

I have lost connection using my IPAD pro. This happened 4 days ago. I am still able to use my Iphone X. What could be the problem ? I was playing music at the time when the IPAD lost connection. I use an Antipodes DX3 server with a PS Audio Direct Stream DAC. @support

Hi @Anthony_Brown ---- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. Sorry to hear of the troubles with the iPad.

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior with the mentioned Roon remote, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

1. Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

2. Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

3. Since noticing this behavior have you…

• Reinstalled the application on the iPad?
    • Tried rebooting not only your core machine but any relevant networking hardware as well?

-Eric

Since I rebooted the IPad , i have never had another problem. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.