Lost my Living Room System, How do I get it back?

Thanks much for the explanations. But as usual some things raise further questions. For example, I know the Core is the Core of the system, but when I read the definition, I wish I knew what the various pieces are and what they do. For me it is an understatement to say that Roon is “a bit overloaded on the terminology” (lol). I think it would help my understanding grow if I read documentation more, but still, I find the documentation less enlightening than I think it should be, I do find it very well written, but it seems to speak to a higher level of background understanding than I have. I find myself longing for the much simpler analog world! Take RAAT for example. Even after reading the definition I still don’t have a good feel for what it is, it still reads to me as very abstract. I didn’t really understand RAAT until I saw RAAT.exe somewhere. The addition of .exe was enormously enlightening to me. But I still don’t know if RAAT is a subroutine of Core, or just where and how it fits in. Perhaps I don’t need to know all that but I do think I would find it all easier to understand. Similarly confusing is Roon Bridge. I thought it was a generic name for a physical device. No, it, too, is software. Well, I digress. I can see I have a LOT to learn.

Turning to my system. I would use slightly different terminology. Though, first, I have no idea why HDMI is associated to the Nucleus. There is not a single HDMI cable in the room, nor a device that needs an HDMI cable.

I actually have four Zones, two computers with music systems attached and two music systems.
Zone 1 is Windows Computer, Roon Nucleus, Alpha USB, DDP-1 DAC
Zone 2 is living room system, DMP-1, Berkeley DAC
Zone 3 is TV room, OPPO
Zone 4 is 2nd Windows Computer (husband)

I have to add I enjoy it enormously when I play music all over the house! What a treat that is. But I do wish it would be a little more Plug and Play.

My next challenge is to integrate my new QOBUZ subscription into Roon. I hope the documentation will be helpful!

It’s all software! and… if someone says I’m wrong I’ll just wait a couple years and I’ll be right. HA!

What I mean is that everything will eventually be software and that’s a complicated thing to understand. To truly get into the details of RAAT requires an understanding of the OSI model plus how DAC clocks work (and maybe USB if you throw that in the mix). For that reason… just assume it works and move on. It’s purpose is to move music from Core to the Zone across the network. Roon doesn’t require an understanding of RAAT beyond knowing which of your Zones are using it because they are under the Roon or Roon Ready category of Audio settings. And, the only real reason to know this is so you know which Zones can be grouped together (which you already figured out so you know everything you need to know about RAAT. See? easy.)

As far as Qobuz just enable the account under Services and you’ll be good.

I have Bridge running on a Win10. Already several years ago, that endpoint started to become invisible to the core after Win10 updates. So now I have stopped Windows from updating.