Lost playlists after upgrade

Mac OS Monterey 12.6

Hi,
I upgraded to Roon 2.0 but I do not see my playlists anymore??

Please call me [Phone number moderated]

Regards, Ron Dijkstra

Hi Ron,

Mods have removed your phone number as the Forum is visited every day by scraper bots that harvest emails and phone numbers for scammers and junk spammers.

Support will check in as they are able. Keep an eye out for similar threads to see if others are having the same issue.

It wiLol help Support to help you if you can fill out the details of your system and network as per the Support post template.

Hi, @Ron_Dijkstra, thank you for the report. Could you, please, specify which playlists are missing? Are these playlists created in Roon or were they imported form streaming service or are these XML or M3U playlists?

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi Ivan,
Thank you for responding! I had several playlists (10 or so) and the biggest was called “favorites Ron”. They were all created with Roon and were numbers of Tidal and Qobus and around 300 for the list called favorites Ron. It cost me a lot of time to collect them so it would be nice if you can recover them!

Thank you.

Regards,

Ron Dijkstra

Hello Ian, do you think you can recover the files?
Thank you.
Regards,
Ron Dijkstra

Hi, @Ron_Dijkstra, sorry for the delay. Could you, please, provide a screenshot from your Playlists browser in Roon? In the meantime I will request a diagnostics report from your Roon Core.

Thanks!

Ivan

Hi Ian, I can not make a screenshot because after the core upgrade I needed to also upgrade roon remote or it would not connect and now I do not see the playlists anymore…regards,
Ron Dijkstra

same issue here all my playlists are gone expect the ones set up on Qobuz…hope there is a fix otherwise a huge loss…

Maybe a restore from a recent backup.

Unfortunately I do not have a back up…

Can you use the 1.8 back up for the 2.0 version? And how would you go about doing that? Thank you for any insight you might have.

Hi Humberto,
No, after I upgraded to Roon core 2.0 on my Imac the remote app 1.8 did not work/recognized the 2.0 core/server and forced me to also upgrade roon remote to 2.0

I have the same issue; playlist on roon gone, playlists on tidal i can still see and use.

Lee