Innuos Zenith

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Sky Wifi connected to Innuos via LAN cable

Connected Audio Devices

Innuos Zenith Streamer and Metrum Pavane DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi,

After the last update I wasn’t able to automatically connect to my previous audio device through my IOS Roon Remote and I seem to have changed my profile. I now notice that non of the playlists or tags I created in Roon are available. Is there a way to retrieve this? Unfortunately I don’t have a backup.

Regards,
Jas

Hey @Jasdeep_Sethi

Good to see you again, we’re sorry to hear that you’ve hit a snag here.

Let’s start with a simple reboot of your Roon Core to start:

• Power down
  • Unplug power
  • Wait a couple minutes
  • Plug in
  • Power up
  • Launch Roon
  • Check for your play lists

I have a couple questions for you:

Is your Roon library comprised of Local files, streaming, or both?

If it is streaming please go to Settings>Services> and ensure that you’re still logged in to your streaming service.

Also, please ensure that any local music is still mapped to Roon by going to Settings>Storage

Please let us now if these steps help!

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. I tried unplugging everything and restarting but it still doesn’t show the playlists and tags I created in roon. My library mostly comprises of Tidal streaming and I have all the playlists that I created there showing up.

I was wondering if u’re able to see if there is another profile associated to my account as I’m unable to see it under manage profile.

Not exactly sure if I deleted the previous profile or just edited it.

Thanks,
Jas

Hi

Can you please help

Hey @Jasdeep_Sethi,

I’m not seeing another account for you. Additionally, it doesn’t appear that there are additional profiles on your account. If you had another profile set up in Roon you could find it by navigating to the top right hand corner in Roon and click the circle icon with a letter inside. Or by expanding the side panel of Roon while using a Roon Remote. This would allow you to display and manage any additional accounts you may have.

I’m sorry to report that there isn’t a way to restore your playlists or tags without a backup. We don’t want you to experience something like this in the future. Please take a look at this article from our Help Center on creating backups and initiate a backup routine. Backups can help safeguard you against something like this happening in the future.