Lost "recent" files

Hi all
I run Roon Rock on a NUC.
Because of the sanitary crisis linked to covid, I moved to the country side for 3 month. Now that I am back home, Roon is no more showing my “recent”.

Is there anything I can do to get them back?

Plus I don’t manage to “add to library” album on Qobuz

Thanks in advance

Hi @Judelow,

It looks like Roon isn’t finding any music at all. Can you share some additional details about your setup?

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage?

Here it is

Please note I can play music from my NAS and Qobuz through other locations in the app

I basically use a chromecast as a player or a usbridge.
Roon is installed on a 7i NUC.

The only thing I can say is that it stayed On for 3 month without being used. I noticed there was an update and I not sure it properly updated. How can I check?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel nuc 7i, Roon 1.7 (build521)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet/ network switch/livebox

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chromecast and usbridge dietpi

Settings>About
This should update your Roon Core. It is quite out of date.
And of course, turn the ROCK off and turn it on again.

Thanks for your answer
As you can see above “there was an error checking for update”

Well, Roon is suffering from a service outage (Google Cloud services). I don’t know if that may have affected the update or not. Power cycling fixes a lot of stuff.
After that, I’m out of bullets and will step aside for the Roon Technical guys to help you get it going.

OK thanks for your help

1 Like

In addition to my issue, I just noticed my IPad cannot find rock where as my andoird can. I don’t know if there is any correlation with the issue above. But it is weird. I have never had such an issue in the past.

Hi Dylan
Did the pieces of information provided help? Do you need more?
Can this issue be linked to the Google issue advertised here?
KR

I reinstalled rock OS and it seems that it is now back.

Hello @Judelow, things with the Google service outage should be fixed, and it looks like you got your iPad working again which is awesome! Are there any other outstanding issues I can assist with?

It seems OK now thank you.
But when I move on Recent, I sometimes have this same screen for few seconds before content is displayed ! Wierd…
Screenshot_20200629-213533_Roon|690x467

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.