Losting all files path of playlists and tags

Hi,

After update to Roon 1.8, 90 % of my tracks on all playlists have the message unavailable and for the tags it’s the same problem : all files’s path are lost.
I have Roon 1.8, The Core is on a an Apple Server.

Thanks.

Hey @Wilfrid_Russodivito,

I couldn’t be more sorry to hear that you’ve been running into this issue and that it has taken us this long to reply.

Is this something you’re still facing? If so, could you please make sure to share the information below? It will help us have a basic understanding of your system and better help you:

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi Rebeka,

Here all informations :

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core 1.8build 778 on an apple MAC-PRO 3.1, QUAD CORE INTEL XEON 3 Ghz, 24 Go of . Th operating system is on an SSD hard disk of 256 Go.
My MAC-PRO is on MAC OS 10.13.6 (17G66), DARWIN 17.7.0

Remote : 1.8build 778 : i used the remote on a Microsoft Surface PRO 3 or an Iphone X.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
I used NetGear switch 8 Go bits on wifi or ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS-AUDIO PWD WITH BRIDGE 2 and ethernet digital input.

Wilfrid

Hey @Wilfrid_Russodivito,

Thanks so much for following up with all the details that you have. I’ve moved this thread in our technical team’s queue. One of them will reach out as soon as possible :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.