Lumin Roon Only Mode / Esoteric TEAC RAAT Mode

Hi Peter,

What’s the conclusion of LUMIN staff and customers on the sonic performance of #ROONONLY mode vs merely turning off all unnecessary options and then using only Roon with the U2 but not in #ROONONLY mode?

Thx!

Kurt

1 Like

I leave this to users. This feature remains to be classified as “experimental”.

2 Likes

Awesome. Just came across this thread. As a new U2 mini owner and Roon enthusiast this is a welcome feature. Anyone what to expect sq wise for U2 mini? At the moment when stopping roon the U2 mini shows the last track from the lumin app in the display. In roon only mode will it sleep (display turned off) when standby is configured by roon?

1 Like

It should.

2 Likes

If you set it to sleep…on the volume select the gear icon then adjust in auto standby setting

Then

3 Likes

Peter,

Please, in the next firmware update, include an option to make the font size larger on the display. I don’t care if it has to be a rolling display, I can’t read the font from my listening position. Thank you!

Kurt

3 Likes

Such a great idea. That option would be awesome. For me it’s a tiny bit to small to. Also to change the font color like t+a dac 200 to match it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent a PM to users with Lumin U2 (Mini) / U1 (X / Mini) / X1 / P1 / T3 / T2 in Roon Only mode.

If anyone is using any of these models in Roon Only mode but have not received my PM, please let me know and state your model.

4 Likes

Hi Peter.
I have T2, I am not get any pm. Thanks

Not received any pm. Using lumin U2 mini now in roon only mode.

I have not received any PM. Using X1 in roon only mode. Thanks, Zsolt

Peter,

LUMIN U2 main room
LUMIN U2 MINI bedroom system

Kurt

hi Peter,
I am Roon Only wigh a t2 and did not receive a PM!

Hi Peter,

I’ve not got a PM. I’m using a U1 mini in RoonOnly mode

mark

Hi Peter,

I am using a X1, no PM received.

Thanks

Hi Peter,
I have U2 mini and not get your PM. Thanks

Hi Peter,
Using Lumin P1 in #ROONONLY mode.
Not received any PM.
Thanks for all your great work!

Hi Peter, I’m using Lumin U2 Mini in Roon only mode and In the middle of filming my U2 Mini review.

Thanks for all your hard work!

2 Likes

Hi Peter,
Using Lumin U2 mini in #ROONONLY mode.
Not received any PM.
Thanks for all your great work!

Also (using a T2) don’t got any PM.