Lumin T2 output - RCA vs XLR

Hi, I read on a few places that XLR output is the preferred choice. I do understand that XLR is less susceptible to interference.

I need 0.75m to connect a Lumin T2 directly to an amp. There are no other cables or sources of interference nearby.

Would XLR still be preferred?
Asked differently: is the quality of the Lumin output stage for XLR of higher quality than the RCA output?

BR
mark

Yes.

Lumin uses a true balanced design so XLR has an advantage, especially if your amp also uses a balanced design. Most of the user feedback confirm this.

Of course there are exceptions due to the amp characteristics or user preferences. I’ve seen a (tube) amp that has a much lower (i.e. undesirable) input impedance from XLR than RCA.

Thx immensely for the prompt reply. My current amp has 51k ohms Input impedance and is fully balance (has XLR input only).

I am evaluating a new amp that has only RCA input, that is the reason for asking.

Ps: the new amp has a lower input impedance of 37k ohms. You see any problem with this or is it still high enough for a direct Lumin am connection?

Thx. Mark

No problem.