Lumin u1 mini stops playback

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel core i7 3770k

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Lumin u1 mini connected to my dac through optical output

Description Of Issue

Playback stops at a random moment while listening to a track from tidal
It’s very annoying
My streamer is brand new just updated to latest software version

Please help

Hi @Hugo_Castillo2,

What kind of operating system is your Intel Core running, Windows?
Does the same behavior occur if you try playing back TIDAL content to the “System Output” zone?
Does this behavior occur on any other of your endpoints?

Hello
Windows 10 roon server
iPad control
This occurs on the lumin u1 mini, I don’t use other outputs
I don’t have other endpoints

Are both the U1 MINI and the Windows Roon Core connected to the network using network cable, not WiFi?

Please describe your network topology, brands and models of your WiFi router, access points, powerline adapters, network switches, etc.

Please try playing some music placed in the Windows Roon Core instead of Tidal, e.g. the stereo 16/44.1 samples from http://www.2l.no/hires/

This helps determine whether this is a Tidal issue, or something else like a network issue.

To do the test noris requested, you may connect your DAC to the Windows system output, bypassing the U1 MINI for this experiment.

The problem stops by itself
Everything ok for a day already
Thanks anyway

Hi @Hugo_Castillo2,

Glad to hear that the issue is gone for now. If it re-occurs, please try outputting to “System Output” and let us know if the behavior is the same for that zone, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.