Lumin U1 & Uptone EtherRegen Not Playing Nice

@Alex_Crespi1 Alex nice to see you pop in here from time to time…happy holidays to you and the team. Alan uses his ER in the b to a mode to an optical rendu FYI which is a system I provide some technical support on.

2 Likes

Hello Alex,

Thank you for dropping by… :slight_smile: EtherRegen and JS-2 are making this holiday season wonderful… thank YOu @Alex_Crespi1

Since we last spoke, I now have U1 + Tplus (Gaia on the way) Playing my musical needs. EtherRegen providing the data support… :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t suppose they gave you individual test report for each Ethernet cable, do they? The fiber I bought from them did have individual test reports.

1 Like

Lumin D1 has a 100Mbps port, it’s better for B side.

All current Lumin models have 1000mbps port, if strange issues are encountered, please connect them to the A side.

1 Like

I think maybe only for the custom length fibre ones you get a report, but I don’t recall for the standard lengths. for the basic cables no reports.

This is the series I use mostly in the house. While not strickly the best they are easier to deal with in tight places like the back of stereo and HT setups and come in enough lengths to make additional loops etc minimal.