M3U playlists not being imported on SonicTransporter after latest update(s) [Resolved - Absolute vs Relative path (Win10 - > Linux)]

Hi @Stephen_Graham ---- Thank you again for your continued patience.

Moving forward, I wanted to provide you with a quick update as I had a chance to check in with our tech team today to discuss this issue you are experiencing with your playlists. As per the team’s findings, they can see some errors in the log traces but they are not seen anything that is pointing to the “cause” of the issue. In light of this, along with the holiday weekend rapidly approaching us, the team has add some additional debugging that will go live (for you) when you update to the most recent build (i.e build294), which we hope will give us a better sense of the cause of this behavior.

As before, once you’ve updated please let me know and I will enable diagnostics on your account. Just a friendly reminder that in order for the report to reach us Roon must remain active on your core machine. I will be on the look out for your follow up so I can get this taken care of your you ASAP.

Many thanks!
-Eric