Mac Mini Roon core loses devices and tidal

I have a RoonCore running on a well specced 2022 Mac Mini. 16Gb of Ram, Ventura OS.

Every 2-3 weeks, the Roon Core will lose its Tidal connection forcing me to log-in again.
And if regularly loses sight of my Roon Ready devices - 3 different Phantoms and BluSound Node.

The network is reliable and constantly monitored. Drop outs of my devices don’t seem to be related to network activity.

it is getting frustrating now because I have to restart and reconfigure the Roon Core regularly (effectively once a week).

Any advice?

If not the network… I’ve seen issues with the same user (Apple ID) used in remotes and in the core. Never happened to me on headless 2021 mini running Roon Server app and with the work iMac as remote. Are you running Roon or Roon Server? maybe switching to the other app would help. I hope other users have better answers

Hey @azeem_azhar,

If you can, please fill out the necessary full system info with as much detail as possible, especially your network info based on your issue above:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Please share a specific date and time of when this issue happens next, and we’ll be able to take a closer look. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.