Mac OS 12.4 Qobuz Login Issue

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

I’m having the same issues…see screen shot.

I’m running on a Mac OS 12.4 and per the thread deleted the files in the Library / Roon / Cache / Qobuz, but no luck. I’ve logged-out and re-logged into Qobuz but that didn’t help either (and my log-in credentials are fine, I’m using the Qobuz app and Roon tells me I’m logged-in). Any ideas on how I can get Qobuz back in action?

Hey @Heath_Podvesker,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, it’s good to see you in the community again!

Before digging into this issue further, we’ll need more details on your setup. I’ve copied the information we need into your original post, if you could please edit your post to include specific information on your Core, network, and router, any connected endpoints, and any other important information, this is crucial for the support team to have to better help you with a solution.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Have you also rebooted your core and remotes? When logging into Qobuz (in Roon) are you using email address or username?

1 Like

Roon Core Machine

SonicTransport i5 (Gen 3) - brand new and just getting it set-up

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet. Verizon Fios Gateway Router Fios G1100 Network switch: TP Link SG105

Connected Audio Devices

BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet), Sonore MicroRendu (Ethernet), Sonos (wireless)

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Right now 0 because I can’t get me shiny new SonicTransport to see my NAS. But that’s another story.

Description of Issue

I’m having the same issues…see screen shot.

I’m running on a Mac OS 12.4 and per the thread deleted the files in the Library / Roon / Cache / Qobuz, but no luck. I’ve logged-out and re-logged into Qobuz but that didn’t help either (and my log-in credentials are fine, I’m using the Qobuz app and Roon tells me I’m logged-in). Any ideas on how I can get Qobuz back in action?

Hi RBO, yes to both.

@benjamin - Any thoughts here?

Hey @Heath_Podvesker,

Apologies for the delay here! I enabled diagnostics on your account to take a deeper look through your account, and found the following log snippet:

07/24 20:04:51 Warn: [qobuz/media] could not get playback info for 202:0:59467773: Result[Status=Unauthorized, ErrorText=Sample url returned]

Which repeated a handful of times. This warning tells us there is an issue with your qobuz account potentially not being active. Can you confirm that your account and subscription are active?

To confirm, your core is currently on the sonictransport, and not the Mac? You wouldn’t be able to stream from qobuz if you’re logged in under two cores.

If you are using a free qobuz account, we are unfortunately no longer able to sync free accounts through Roon due to updates stemming from qobuz.

Let me know!

Hi @benjamin, appreciate the note. My Qobuz account is working fine (I’m using it now via my phone) and my plan is Studio, but it seems to have moved me to a free version. I re-upped the paid version and will see if it works when I get home later tonight…I’ll report back. Thanks again.

1 Like

Perfect…works great. Music is back in action. Thanks @benjamin!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.