Mac OS Yosemite - Roon does not start

This has happened twice now. Double clicking the Roon app in Applications or clicking on the dock icon, Roon does not open. Bounces once but doesn’t do anything. The first time I reinstalled and it worked for about 2 weeks. Now just experienced the same thing again. I’m getting tired of having to reinstall and go through the set up process. Any ideas?

I should add that just prior to this happening the last time, I started playing a different album from remote tablet, and it wouldn’t play – the progress/time bar at the bottom just went back and forth blue like it was queuing up the track. When I checked the actual Roon application on my host Mac, it said something like ‘Can’t find album’. I then quit Roon in hopes of restarting it, and alas, it now does not open.

Hi @tholt – sorry for the trouble here. I’m going to send you a PM with some instructions for getting us more information and we’ll figure out what’s going on here.

Hi MIke,

Please see this thread for follow up: https://community.roonlabs.com/t/startup-issues-on-yosemite/2956. Thanks for your help