Make queue related to a profile

It would be useful to make queues profile related. So if switching a profile, the current queue would be switched too to the queue of the profile user. Now i have to make a workaround by saving a queue to my playlist, of another person want to listen music. And then when i listen music again, i clear the queue of the other person and load my last queue from the saved playlist.

I wonder to get no feedback to this feature request.
Am I alone who have another people like a wife in the house and want to have own song queues for each person and not to mix my song list (queue) with the queue of my wife?

1 Like

A lot of work in general needs to be done with profiles I feel but losing a queue can be annoying I agree.

.sjb

As the first step it would be helpful if one can filter the queue by user. It would be still a workaround. But i think it is very easy to implement.

Dear roon team, would you please give an info about your plans with the enhancement of multi profile usage. Imo it is very important to give different profiles the possibility to have their own track queue. Without this feature my wife doesn’t use roon, because doesn’t have her own queue and doesn’t want to distruct my queue.
Thanks,
Sergej

1 Like