Making Roon ARC work (to use in my car, but generally)

Roon ARC stijl doesn’t work om my Mac; and therefore I cannot play Roon Music in my car. However: I do can access Qobuz on my iPhone in my car, but I do not have all my playlists on Qobuz. What a mess

This doesn’t have much to do with your car though but with ARC not working. Fill out the answers to the questions and we will try to help making ARC work:

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

Connected Audio Devices

Description of Issue -

What is the exact port forwarding error message you see in the Roon Settings → ARC tab?

1 Like

Support and other forum users can help you get Arc working but you could also use Soundiiz to transfer your Roon playlists into Qobuz.

1 Like

Thanks Jeff: I will look into Soundiiz. But to get ARC working on my MAC is far too complicated for me :man_shrugging:. I feel like a monkey looking into a rusty watch. Cheers, Hans

1 Like

Hi @Hans_de_Raadt,

Please answer the questions @Suedkiez posted. There are plenty of community members to help you to setup Roon Arc.

Kind regards,

Maarten

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.