Mal function of Roon labs app

@support My Roon app fails half of all the times I log in. It seems that the indications are that it’s playing, but nothing happens… it just jumps to the next track and continues with this behaviour. Sometimes, If I quit and re start, it does work. It is a very confusing was to play DSD recordings. Are there others?
Also As I scroll, I can’t slow down the rate of viewing albums etc. I have slowed my mouse down as much as I can, but it’s almost impossible to slow it sufficiently to be able to browse effectively.

Someone from the support team will be along shortly to give you some help, I’m sure.

In the meantime, just a comment on your observation that you can’t slow down the rate of viewing albums. Roon doesn’t use a continuous scroll, as I think you assume it does; it scrolls through albums a page at a time. So the transition between pages is always as fast as possible.

Thanks for reaching out, @graham_answerth!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also verify the following:

• Has this behavior always occurred with Roon?
  • Does this behavior occur with all endpoints?
  • Have you tried rebooting your Core machine and endpoints?

Thanks,
Dylan