Manually add composition

Hi,
I apologize if this has been asked, but I can’t find an answer to my question.
Suppose I have 3 interpretations of Schubert’s Winterreise. 2 are correctly linked to the same composition, but not the third. Is there any way to manually add, edit or change a composition to the tracks so that I can find my 3 interpretations as different versions?

Thanks!

In Compositions, filter the list so that you can easily select both compositions — limiting composer to “Schubert” and, if needed, composition to “Winterreise” should work pretty well. Once both items are selected, click on the “Merge Compositions” button at the top right of the window.

1 Like

Thanks, Orgel! My only problem is when I do that, it creates 24 compositions, because there are 24 tracks corresponding to the 24 parts of the composition. Thus, when I click on versions in album view, I don’t see 3 albums, but 27. Is there a way to reground those 24 parts under a single composition, so that the parts or tracks show like sub parts of the same composition?

realize this is a neco-bump, but I’m having a similar issue. I downloaded a recording of the Verdi Requiem that Roon does not recognize. I’d like to add “requiem” as the name of the composition, but can’t figure out a way to do it.

when I filter on compositions, as in the example above, I do not see a composition by Verdi, despite have nearly ten other recordings of Verdi’s Requiem in my library.